![]() |
| Frokost en vanlig hverdag |
Hver morgen står vi opp kl 06 og Siegfried og jeg går og svømmer i ca 20 minutter og så er det frokost. Jeg har mer tid i løpet av dagen til å gjøre ting på egen hånd enn de to andre har. Jeg har laget mange kort av papir, jeg har strikket og sydd - babyting :-). Jeg møter en gjeng med damer hver onsdag morgen til en times gåtur og så kaffe. Jeg har også en engelsk tutor som jeg møter en gang i uka.
Om kveldene leser vi, ser på film, gjør kontorarbeid, skyper eller strikker - strikkingen står jeg for :-) hver onsdag kveld spiser vi middag sammen med noen kollegaer av Siegfried. Vi prøver ut forskjellige restauranter og matretter fra forskjellige deler av verden. det er veldig hyggelig og vi har blitt kjent med folk fra forskjellige verdenshjørner. Om søndagene går vi vanligvis i Hillsongkirken. Annenhver tirsdag går enten Siegfried og jeg eller Iris til connektgruppene våre (fra Hillsong). I helgene prøver vi å oppleve nye ting og det er det jeg som oftest skriver om.
Many of my blog articles are about special things we have done, but most of these days here are (same as home) about everyday life. Siegfried is working, Iris is going to school, I’m volunteering in the school three days a week, doing housework and grocery shopping. At this time, we are fighting against sugar ants. They are everywhere in the kitchen, so I have to clean very carefully and use the vacuum cleaner many times a day. I find it very interesting how the ants send out scouts to find the food, tell the others in the "family" about what they have found and where to find it. They are working so hard and faithful for the group. But I don't want them to do this in my kitchen!!!!!
Every morning we get up at 6am and Siegfried and I go swimming for about 20 minutes and than we have breakfast. I do have more time during the day to do things on my own than the other two have. I have made a lot of cards out of paper, also been knitting and sewing - a lot of baby atems :-). I meet some other women every Wednesday for an early morning walk and coffee and I see my English tutor once a week.
In the evenings, we can be reading, seeing a movie, working on the computer, skyping or knitting - I'm the knitter :-). Every Wednesday evening is our day out with Siegfried colleagues. We are eating dinner at different restaurants and are sampling food from different parts of the world. That's very nice. We have also made new friendships with people from different parts of the world. Sundays we normally go to church at Hillsong. Every second Tuesday either Siegfried and I or Iris go to our connect groups (from Hillsong). On the weekends, we try to have a new experience and that’s what I’m mostly writing about.

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar